Saturday, July 17, 2010

Management Vs Leadership

I mean, I'm all for managerial leadership, no doubt. I think, create and manage negative thoughts and feelings words as the word of management or training, for example. Management control is all about people and tell them what to do. I do not think there is a big change in the results. Not yet.

I love running. Create a positive vision and where it goes, what motivates me. I am passionate about what I do andother party receives. We share a common direction. This is what makes a leader. Someone who can make a real vision for the future and inspire others to go.

I do not think there is a group where the leadership is the best. There are great leaders in many fields. The companies are in the majority of people think and live guides. But there are great leaders within sports institutions, political groups and similar places. For me, the person on the face forward. The person to new ideas, which in turn the leader.

New ideas are those that go to each organization. They are the fuel that grows and develops in time to do. The drive to take an abstract idea of the transition to a tangible solution and the product or service is what makes a good organization of the day. In fact, this kind of thinking that all results are known in the world in all sectors.

Even though many people speak> Management and many leaders are in favor of defining objectives, the essence of the theme is leadership and hands dirty. From a defined outcome and to work hard against them without worrying about obstacles in its path. inspire others, and follow the road show.

This is the essence of good management.

0 comments: