Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Management example

From time to time we will all return to our careers and make an assessment. Today, when I look back, I must admit I am a lucky guy. I say this because the people who helped me grow and be what they are today. The reflection on the retail store manager taught me a lot while I worked my way through school, university and beyond. When men and women were at the top of their game and many of them yet. The things I learned were not providedThe teaching, but a form of vocational training. It 'was his knowledge, personality and experience that he shared with me has taught me so much.

Last month, during a project management consulting firm reminded me how important it is for any company to have sound. In this project, the general manager of the store has never left his office for lunch or go out during the day. In an interview which was very demeaning and critical of its staff. AsResults of this company had a strong motivation to be a problem. Now I'm not saying that every store manager has an incentive icon of world class. However, I believe that to be allowed to be in retail management, or any other form of management, parents should have some of the best features of a sea captain, coach and sometimes a. During my studies I worked part-time employment for a large chain of stores in the chain of wood. The Director General was a man named Larry.Larry was passionate about his work, personnel and customer service.

Larry is the highest among the 10 branch managers located throughout the operation. Impressive on their own, but what most impressed me, and what was probably the reason why much of its success was the leadership of Larry. Larry has time to be in the office, but he shook the company permanently. He had all the makings of a championship coach. Ignore the box "retail and noteswhat is not working properly. It was not the type to fire someone on the committee. When he saw that our service desk was buried in the knee in customers, who will help. Then help us .... It was on the customer and perceived waiting time, which is not us. In the best possible way, we have used this situation to teach me to be proactive and keep the customer first. Larry that we are all people have seen in our store as' our Customers and their buying experience was crucial. He taught us the importance of customer service. Indeed, satisfied customers coming back. Through education and administration, such as Larry taught us all that the relationship between our employees and our customers is our success necessarily. Larry managed instance. The staff can show for his work ethic and respect for the following people who worked for him.

I think that the absence of a fixed> Administration quite often. Will be lost forever? No, I do not think so. But I firmly believe that our store managers and owners to review their management. In times of great change, employees seek stability and strength. Teach them that it is not quite good enough and teach them to be better people and above all the best people. If, for example, agree.

0 comments: